Fall & Spring info sessions will be held online via Zoom. Please use the following Zoom Meeting ID to access the session: 550 322 4396
- Wednesday, November 10th: 3 – 4 PM
- Tuesday, November 30th: 1 – 2 PM
- Friday, December 3rd: 12 – 1 PM
- Monday , December 6th: 10 – 11 AM
- Monday, January 17th: 3 – 4 PM
- Friday, January 21st: 1 – 2 PM
(To access the slides, you must be logged into your berkeley.edu email address.)
***Please note: To mitigate the spread of new covid variants, ALL Application Workshops will be held virtually on zoom during the Spring 2022 semester. The Meeting IDs for each session are listed below, beside the date and time of the workshop.
We also encourage you to attend a discipline-specific application workshop in the spring semester. You should plan to attend the workshop with draft proposal.
Workshops for STEM Projects
- Friday, January 28th: 1-2 PM; Meeting ID: 397 671 1046; Zoom Link
- Thursday, February 3rd: 11-12noon; Meeting ID: 744 510 9431; Zoom Link
Slides from the STEM Workshop are accessible here. (You must be logged into a berkeley.edu account to access)
Workshops for Social Science Projects
- Friday, February 11th: 11-12noon; Meeting ID: 946 609 10699; Zoom Link
- Tuesday, February 15th: 11-12noon; Meeting ID: 946 609 10699; Zoom Link
Workshops for Arts & Humanities Projects
- Monday, January 31st: 3 – 4 PM; Meeting ID 550 322 4396; Zoom Link
- Wednesday, February 16th: 12 – 1 PM; Meeting ID 550 322 4396; Zoom Link
- Monday, February 7th: 5-6PM; RVSP at tinyurl.com/yc8e5ht9
RESEARCH CONSULTATIONS WITH SURF ADVISORS
After attending a research proposal workshop, you may request a research consultation with SURF Advisor in your field. You may schedule an appointment during their regularly scheduled office hours once you have a full draft of your application and need input about how to revise your essays and application materials. To access the sign-up sheet, please go to the SURF Advisor webpage.